Get Instant Access To Advanced Bible Teaching and Exclusive Resources
What is a Covenant Partner?
Someone Who Partners With Us In Building the Kingdom of God
What Does a Covenant Partner Do?
3 Things Listed Below:
1) Pray God’s Perfect Will For Kingdom Learning Network
2) Share this Ministry with Others
3) Sow Financial Seed into the Good Soil of KLN
What Does A Covenant Partner Get?
10 Benefits Listed Below:
1. Daily Intercessory Prayer for you and your family
2. Instant Access to all the Ministry’s Bestselling Ebooks and Advanced Bible Study Courses
3. Free Lifetime Access to Every New Book and Bible Study Course the Ministry publishes
4. Immediate Access to KLN’s Exclusive Library of Bestselling Authors
5. Direct Phone Access to the Bible Teacher to Answer any Bible Related Question
6. Complete Access to KLN’s Archive of Bible Knowledge in the Questions and Answers Section
7. Exclusive Access to KLN’s Archive of Bible Knowledge in the “Responses to Objections” Section
6 and 7 above will provide ammunition to defend against any attack on your Faith
8. Instant Access to KLN’s Bible Discussion Forum
9. Instant Phone Access to Private Counselling Sessions
10. Personal Mentoring in Marriage, Business or Ministry Based on Decades of Experience
All phone consultations are held in the strictest confidence and will never be repeated
Click Each Cover To See What Covenant Partners Get
Everything Above is Yours ABSOLUTELY FREE
When You Become a Covenant Partner
Sowing a Monthly Seed of ANY Amount…
EVEN IF IT’S JUST $1.00/MONTH
QUESTION: How is Covenant Partnership “ABSOLUTELY FREE” if I have to sow a monthly seed?
ANSWER: It’s ABSOLUTELY FREE because you don’t pay for the Information, Experience and Service you get.
When you sow your monthly seed into the Kingdom of God that’s for your benefit.
Your giving primarily benefits YOU!
When we allow you to sow into the fertile ground of this Ministry we are helping you guarantee a financial harvest in your own life.
Your seed benefits the Kingdom of God but your harvest benefits you… and your harvest is always much bigger than your seed!
That’s why Jesus said, “It’s more blessed to give than to receive.”
QUESTION: Why any amount???
ANSWER: I do not believe in telling you how much to sow into the Kingdom of God… that’s between you and God!
The Bible says, “You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” 2 Corinthians 9:7 (NLT)
It also says, “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.” 2 Corinthians 9:6 (NIV)
So, it’s entirely up to you whether you sow $1 or $100/month.
The best advice I’ve ever received about sowing and reaping is…
Sow based on the size of Harvest you WANT not based on the amount of seed you HAVE.
If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got!
If you allow the Word of God and the Holy Spirit to guide your giving, you can never go wrong.